Revive - The Ultimate Restorative Moisturizer
- How to Use
A Natural Restorative Cream
Our newest product, Revive, builds off the Creme Complete, combining all the corrective ingredients of the Creme Complete but with even more antioxidants. Revive has a lighter consistency, with more vitamin E and resveratrol, and our only product with green tea extract. The scent is that of Jasmine, with a hint of clove and vanilla.
We expect this product to work at least as well as the Creme Complete for therapeutic purposes, and be a more pleasing scent to many of our customers. Since Revive is a lighter cream it will work well for a daytime face moisturizer.
- Resveratrol and grape seed extract help to stifle the growth of abnormal skin cells, and encourage an apoptosis (a dying off) of those cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant found naturally in our bodies, helps to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and photoageing.
- CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant that is necessary for proper cellular function.
- An array of antioxidants to fight free-radical damage: CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl cysteine, vitamin C and E, grape seed extract, resveratrol, green tea extract, pomegranic extract.
- Green Tea Extract: Epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC) is a polyphenol in green tea that acts as an antioxidant while also helping to rejuvenate dying skin cells. ECGC may even promote wound healing.
- Calendula: We infuse organic extra virgin olive oil with the calendula flower. Calendula is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and antifungal.
- Vitamin E - 4,000 iu per jar. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that has shown to have a variety of benefits for the skin. Studies have shown vitamin E may help decrease the effects if psoriasis and erythema, aid in the reduction of stretch marks, reduce scarring from wounds. It may help reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Linoleic Acid: Both grape seed oil and safflower oil are high in linoleic acid. Linoleic Acid is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid part of the Omega 6 fatty acids. It is necessary for proper skin health. Linoleic Acid helps retain moisture in the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, and aids in wound healing.
- Jojoba Oil is actually a liquid wax that is structurally very similar to the natural sebum produced by our own skin. Jojoba oil is non-toxic, non-allergenic, and does not clog pores. It is an antioxidant, is antibacterial, and is a natural fungicide. It has been shown to improve acne, help hair loss, cure cradle cap, and relieve sunburn.
Organic aloe vera, grape seed oil, organic beeswax, organic safflower oil, emulsifying wax, natural vitamin E in soy oil, organic vegetable glycerin, calendula infused organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, honey, organic jojoba oil, organic lecithin, vitamin C, resveratrol, n-acetyl cysteine, alpha lipoic acid, sodium bicarbonate, jasmine oil, gernanium oil, coriander oil, bergamot oil, organic corn starch, grape seed extract, CoQ10, green tea extract, vitamins A & D, biotin, clove oil, cream of tartar, vanilla oil, xanthan gum.
- Apply at least 2 times daily.
- To use as a mildly corrective moisturizer apply 1-2 times daily.
- Apply 1-2 times daily to affected area
- Apply to affected area 1-2 times daily.
- Apply 2-6 times daily.