- How to Use
A natural approach to fighting scabies using an array of essential oils.
Working in a two-prong approach our system uses coconut oil and olive oil to suffocate the scabies mites while engulfing the them with anti-scabies essential oils that have been shown to kill the mites.
- Tea Tree Oil can be used to treat scabies, according to a report published in Archives of Dermatology. In another study, it was more effective than commercial medications against the scabies mite.
- Researchers from the Queensland Institute of Medical Research used clove oil to kill two different types of mites in 15 minutes.
- Tamanu Oil possesses antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal qualities.
- Lavender Oil is one of the most used natural treatment for scabies.
- Thyme Oil, Oregano Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil are all anti-pathogen and have anti-scabies properties.
- Neem oil works to interfere with the life cycle of parasites, and inhibiting their ability to feed and hatch eggs.
- Olive oil and coconut oil work to smother the scabies mite.
Organic unrefined virgin coconut oil, orgain extra virgin olive oil, neem oil, rosemary oil, lavender oil, tea tree oil, lemon grass oil, peppermint oil, clove oil, white thyme oil, tamanu oil, eucaluyptus oil, orange oil, oregano oil.
The coconut oil and olive oil work to smother the scabies mite while engulfing the them with essential oils that have been proven in lab tests to kill scabies mites.
Directions: Gently rub over affected area. Repeat applications as needed up to 6 times in 24 hour period.