3 Silk Comfort
- How to Use
A multiple use skin conditioner
The Silk Comfort™ was designed with versatility in mind. While protecting and revitalizing the skin with a carefully crafted combination of oils and beeswax, enriched with the anti-aging antioxidants of Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10, this multipurpose product can be used in a variety of ways.
- Dry skin cleanser and revitalizer.
- An excellent make-up remover.
- An aftershave for legs as well as other parts of the body.
- A skin protectant and moisturizer.
- A Lubricant.
- Massage therapy to relax tired muscles and reduce minor aches.
- Great for restoring damaged cuticles.
- Leaves skin satiny soft and smooth
Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic castor oil, grape seed oil, organic safflower oil, sweet almond oil, beeswax, vitamin E (in soy oil) vitamins A & D, CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid, jasmine oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, lemon oil. Contains soy. Vitamin D is derived from fish oil.
- To remove make-up and other impurities: apply with gentle rotation to dry or dampened face and neck avoiding direct contact with eyes, then after a few seconds simply tissue off. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and silkened.
For all other uses apply as often as desired.
- A moisturizing protectant and conditioner
- Massage therapy
- Cuticle restoration