A wide range of Vitamins, Antioxidants, and Botanicals to help support healthy joints.†
- Glucosamine. Glucosamine sulfate is a chemical found in the human body. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints. Joints are cushioned by the fluid and cartilage that surround them. In some people with osteoarthritis, the cartilage breaks down and becomes thin. This results in more joint friction, pain, and stiffness. Researchers think that taking glucosamine supplements may either increase the cartilage and fluid surrounding joints or help prevent breakdown of these substances, or maybe both.
- Chondroitin sulfate, a chemical that is normally found in cartilage around joints in the body. In osteoarthritis, the cartilage in the joints breaks down. Taking chondroitin sulfate, one of the building blocks of cartilage, might slow this breakdown.
- MSM. In order for your body to function, it has to have a variety of raw materials present perform a variety of functions. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), also known as sulfonyl sulfur, is a pure, non-toxic, non-metallic, and naturally occurring element. Its primary use has been for supporting healthy cartilage in the body
- Vitamin C. Studies have shown that getting the right amount of vitamin C is key for both preventing inflammatory arthritis and maintaining healthy joints.
- Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant.
- Boswellia, also known "Indian frankincense," has been used traditionally for centuries as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Bromelain is the digestive enzyme from pineapple, is one of the most well-studied anti-inflammatory herbs of all time.
Helps support normal joint health.†
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving & Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg 125%
Pantothenic acid (as d-cal. pantothenate) 25 mg 250%
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg 500%
Glucosamine Sulfate** 1,000 mg *
(from 1,333 mg of glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride)
Chondroitin Sulfate Complex 100 mg *
(Standardized to 90% [90 mg] chondroitin sulfate)
Boswellia serrata extract 100 mg *
(Standardized to 40% [40 mg] boswellic acids)
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)*** 100 mg *
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract 50 mg *
(Standardized to 95% [47.5 mg] curcumin)
Bromelain 25 mg *
(Standardized to 1800 GDUs****/g)
Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract 10 mg *
Quercetin 10 mg *
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root powder 50 mg *
L-Proline 50 mg *
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, modified cellulose, cellulose gum, magnesium stearate and silica. Contains shellfish, soy.
We use only the highest quality Chondroitin and Glucosamine Sulfates. **Our Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from bovine trachea. Glucosamine Sulfate is naturally derived from crab shell (shell fish). Glucosamine is a building block of joint tissue. Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfates help support healthy joints and connective tissue†.
*** From OptiMSMTM brand premium MSM.
****GDUs (Gelatin Digestive Units) are a measure of the relative strength of digestive aids.
Contains No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Quality and Potency Guaranteed.
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.